Christmas Holiday Photo Contest Underway

The holiday season leading up to Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.  As a kid, we used to ride around looking and holiday lights and it's still something I love to do today.   Looking at all my friends' holiday decorations on Facebook and Instagram puts me in the holiday spirit early, as many friends started posted decorated trees prior to Thanksgiving.

All this led to my idea to start a photo contest with the the winner receiving $500.  The rules are pretty simple - Post your original photo with hashtag #KimWatersRealEstateChristmas14 on Facebook, Instagram or Google + prior to 23 Dec 2014.  

I'm so enjoying the photos.  Here are some entries:


































Even at this time of year, folks are buying and selling real estate.  If you're considering buying or selling, please consider contacting me me at The Norton Agency.  I work with husband, David Stovall, who specializes in commercial, investment and acreage real estate and my mother, Joyce Waters, who has worked alongside me since 2002 in residential real estate.  Visit my Facebook page to stay up to date on local and national real estate trends and information.
I hope you and your family are enjoying a wonderful holiday season.
Merry Christmas,
Kim and David




Comments

Popular Posts